Job: Validation Manager
Israel, Rishon LeẔiyyon
• Build and implement effective P & P Validations accordingly
• Create professional and stable working relationships with the company's interfaces, especially with operations and engineering including equipment, line setup and verification requirements
• Manage programs and schedules for validation.
• Responsibility for verification and control patches, including protocols, summary reports, etc. for verification activities.
• Continual management and improvement of the verification system according to current GMP standards
• Responsibility for presenting the verification department and program during periodic inspections and regulatory inspections
• Full responsibility for investigating verification
• Taking a leading role in implementing information systems in the company.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or Biotechnology
• 5 years experience in leading pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical verification teams. Experience in the pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical industry approved by the FDA, EU and Israel
• Advantage - Experience in implementing information systems
• Effective management skills of personnel and communication skills for Ma'aleh and Merod colleges.
• Works well knowledge of cGMP regulatory standards for verification.
• Experience in writing protocols and protocols
• Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Fluent English - a must.