Statistical data helps to forecast how fast a vacancy will close and plan the work needed in the future, to ascertain which recruiters work better and to indicate how to make their work more efficient.
The main metrics Persia collects are:
- Average time to fill a job. This is the most important metric for assessing the recruiters work as well as planning.
- Closed jobs’ statistics:
- The number of candidates who sent their resumes to a job. This metric helps to estimate the effectiveness of the vacancy advertising campaign, the number of potential candidates per similar position in the market.
- The number of interviews required to fill the job. It helps to plan the work needed in the future. This metric also indicates the level of the recruiter’s work efficiency and shows whether she/he invites appropriate candidates to interviews or not.
- The number of candidates per interview. This metric shows how many candidates must apply for a job, so the recruiter can invite at least one of them to the interview.
- Total number of interviews for the period helps to assess the recruiters’ load.
- Total number of candidates added to the system. The percent of candidates assigned to the jobs is an indirect figure of the incoming resumes’ quality.
- Work with job sites and others resume search resources stats allows you to track the effectiveness of each source by following criteria:
- — how many resumes were added from each particular source;
- — number of resumes linked to jobs and being in work;
- — number of applicants interviewed;
- — number of applicants who received an offer and hired.
The system monitors all these figures for the whole company as well as for individual recruiters.
Tracking the statistics for a particular recruiter.
- You can view the work metrics of a particular recruiter and compare them with the average by company.
- You can see which jobs the recruiter filled during the reporting period, as well as the statistics of each vacancy: how long it took, how many candidates the recruiter considered, and how many of them he interviewed.
- You also can view the vacancy map that shows the way resumes spread among the recruiting stages.
Persia updates the statistical data once every 24 hours, so the final data for each day appears only the next day. You can see the statistics for previous periods even if the jobs, resumes, or users are now inactive or are no longer in the system.