General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an obligatory decree with help of which the European Union strengthened and unified the protection of personal data of all EU citizens or residents. The law entered into force on May 25, 2018 and includes a complete list of rules governing the processing of personal data of EU citizens or residents.
Below is a list of GDPR main principles as well as how they was implemented in PersiaHR system.
1. The right to receive information. You have the right to receive clear, transparent and easy to understand information about how we use your personal data and your rights.
1.1. We collect and use personal data of recruiters only in the case of voluntary consent of the user. We ask you to read current document carefully and indicate your agreement in the checkbox at the bottom of the page.
PersiaHR acts as a processor while the recruiter is data administrator. We guarantee the safety and confidentiality of information that the user adds to his account.
We collect personal data of recruiters in order to:
- analyze and improve our service;
- contact with users of the system;
- email newsletters;
- deliver services related to PersiaHR system activity.
The personal data of recruiter and all information added by him is stored as long as he uses PersiaHR. Inactive accounts are deleted on request within 30 days.
1.2. The recruiter can provide access to the system to the client for whom he recruits staff for vacancies. Before adding a client to the system, the recruiter must obtain consent to process client’s personal data.
Recruiter provides access to the system so that client can:
- work with applicants’ resumes for their jobs: add notes and professional comments, correct information (skills, categories);
- monitor the recruiting process for your jobs: how many candidates are considered, whether new ones appear, how good they are;
- view job interview information and job interview calendar for your job openings.
1.3. Recruiter can add applicant’s resume that contains personal information to the system. These data are neededto further recruiter could:
- consider the candidacy of applicant for open positions;
- acquaint the employer with resume;
- notify the applicant about interview appointment;
- send test task;
- give feedback on the test and interview.
Recruiter must obtain the consent of the applicant to add his personal data and resume to his PersiaHR database of candidates. Also, the recruiter is obliged to notify the applicant about whether his personal data will be available to third parties (other recruiters, company managers, customers, etc.).
2. The right of access and making changes. You have the right to access, make changes and update your personal data at any time.
2.1. Recruiter who provided his personal data to PersiaHR has the right to change them. You can view and changethe personal information of a recruiter in Registration data section. To change the registration email address in PersiaHR, recruiter needs to contact service administration via email info@PersiaHR.com.
2.2. If you are an applicant or a client and want to change your personal information in PersiaHR, please contact the recruiter who entered your data into the system or contact the administration of the system via email info@PersiaHR.com.
3. The personal data provided to us is transferable. This means that you have the right to request your personal information and receive it in an electronically readable format that can be transferred or transmitted electronically.
3.1. The recruiter who is account administrator has the ability to transfer all the information added by users incl. to another automated system. To do this this, you can order a backup copy in PersiaHR.
Please note that the recruiter with Administrator rights of access to PersiaHR account acts as a trustee of the company and can order a backup of the entire database.
3.2. The applicant and client have the right to receive their personal data in a structured and generally accepted format. To obtain their data, the applicant or client must contact the recruiter, who has saved his personal information in PersiaHR account, or contact the administration of the system by email info@PersiaHR.com.
4. The right to oblivion. You have the right to request all your data to be deleted from our system.
4.1. The recruiter can contact PersiaHR administration with a request to delete his account in the system. Notify us of your decision by email info@PersiaHR.com. We will respond to your request and take appropriate action within 30 days, what further we will notify you.
4.2. To delete the data, the client or the applicant must contact the recruiter, who entered applicant/client data in his database in PersiaHR or contact the administration of the system by mail info@PersiaHR.com.
5. The right to limit processing and objection.
5.1. Recruiter can refuse certain types of processing his personal data, including receiving electronic and automatic mailings from PersiaHR:
- At the bottom of the letter we sent you, there is an «unsubscribe from this list» link, click on it and you can unsubscribe from it.
- You can email us a request at info@PersiaHR.com. In the letter, be sure to specify the address of the mail you want to exclude from the automatic mails and newsletter.
5.2. The client and the applicant can refuse the letters that recruiter sends via PersiaHR system. To do this, the applicant or client must inform his recruiter of his decision or contact the administration of the system by mail to info@PersiaHR.com.
6. The right to withdraw consent. If you have given consent to PersiaHR to perform the above operations with your personal data (i.e., we use your consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, if you do, this will not mean the illegality of any of our operations with your personal data performed based on your prior consent.
6.1. The recruiter can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by contacting us at info@PersiaHR.com. Please note that in this case the recruiter will lose access to the account.
6.2. The client and the applicant may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data by contacting the recruiter who entered the data into the system or to the administration of the system by mail to info@PersiaHR.com. The withdrawal of the client’s consent will entail closure of access to the system, for the applicant — deletion of his resume from the recruiter’s company account that has entered his data into his candidate database.
7. Rights of protection against «automated» solutions. You have the right not to be subject of the decision, which was adopted solely on the results of the automated processing and carries serious legal or other consequences for you.
7.1. PersiaHR does not use automated decision-making tools particularly those that may entail legal or other significant consequences for a person. The recruiter makes all actions and decisions on the processing of customers and applicants personal data.