Getting started (English subtitles)
This video theme: Getting started. From this video you’ll get to know how you can quickly navigate the system and find necessary information.
As you have signed up for Persia and logged in, you will see the main page of your account. It shows your tariff plan and information about how many of the possible resumes added.
At the very top in the header you have quick access to the «Add a candidate» button. Clicking on it, you can upload resumes in a common candidates database. For more information about how to do it — watch video number 2 «How to upload resumes into candidate database ». Here there also is a search bar. You can search information about the candidates and vacancies by keywords. There is also a link «Account Settings»
In this section, you can:
- manage users (you can add recruiters to your account, number of them depends on your tariff plan);
- manage customers (you can provide access to the system to your customers — external or internal);
- manage registration data (here you can post your contact details, which can be used as a signature in the letters later);
- change your password (you can change log in data);
- add information about the company (you can create a public page with information about the company and a list of current vacancies. This vacancy page link you can post in social networks, send directly to the candidate, indicate in the text ads on job search sites.);
- use integration with job sites (with your account in Persia you can simultaneously work with sites Work.ua, Rabota.ua, HeadHunter and SuperJob);
- manage list of skills and categories (you can create a list of skills and categories of candidates);
- manage email templates (system already has email templates that can be used for correspondence with candidates if needed — you can create your own one);
- manage files (here you can download files, for example, tests which you can later attach to the letters to candidates);
- backup (using this section, administrator can order a backup copy of all accumulated base of candidates);
- do payments (in this section you can get acquainted with the tariff plans and book a suitable package for you).
But back to the main page. For your convenience, in the upper left are links to sections:
- applicants (this is a quick access to your candidates database);
- jobs (in this section you can see available vacancies, as well as create new ones. The list of open jobs you can also see on the main page on the left.);
- calendar (you can view and create a schedule of interviews, and they can be exported to Google calendar and OutLook. In addition, a list of upcoming events are always displayed on the main page on the left.);
- statistics (in this section, you will see your work statistics, as well as statistics of your team of recruiters).
Please note that on the home page on the right there are icons Correspondence and Notifications. So as you can correspondent in Persia system, a new mail notification will be displayed on the main page next to Correspondence icon. Due to Notifications icon you can immediately know about new notes or any other actions of colleagues, customers, recruiters with your candidates.
Today, we introduced you to Persia system interface. From next video you will learn about how to upload the candidates resume database. And if you have any questions or suggestions — contact us, we will always be happy to help!
Our contacts: clients@PersiaHR.com