Вакансия: QA Engineer (Web Application for Private Equity Funds)
Our client is leader in the world in private equity solutions for investment funds, venture funds, family offices with head office in Miami, U.S. and offices in San Paolo, (Brazil), London (UK), Kyiv (Ukraine).
Web applications for private equity funds.
- As a QA Engineer, you have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of AltaReturn products. You will be responsible for designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality for various AltaReturn products.
- You will be part of the development team that is working in close collaboration with true industry experts under alternative investment space. AltaReturn builds their products in partnership with Microsoft, which is an opportunity for you to work with the latest business solution platforms.
- Your primary responsibility as a QA Engineer will be to work with web development team to make sure that testing is defined, planned, and executed in such a manner that all aspects of the solution are addressed and any potential issues are detected and resolved before Go-Live or product release. In other words, you will be responsible for creating and executing the end-to-end test plan to make sure that all elements of the solution work as expected. You also should be ready to lead automate testing initiative to implement new automation tools using innovative automated test systems.
- 2 years experience in manual web applications testing, preferably B2B;
- English – upper-intermediate is a must;
- Experience with task and bug tracking systems (TFS – preferred);
- Would be a plus: Experience with Selenium Webdriver; ISTQB certified.
WHY IS THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY AN EXCELLENT CAREER STEP FOR YOU?
- Our client is leader in the world in private equity solutions for investment funds, venture funds, family offices with head office in Miami, U.S. and offices in San Paolo, (Brazil), London (UK), Kyiv (Ukraine).
- Competitive salary in USD, annual bonus, medical insurance.
- Fully official employment
- Professional development
- Professional equipment and comfortable furniture
- Long term work perspective
- Convenient office location near “Klovska” station
- Work in international team with team members in Kyiv (Ukraine), Miami (USA), San Paolo (Brazil), London (UK).
HOW TO APPLY NOW?
Please push the green on this page and upload your CV.
If you have any questions - do not hesitate to contact me by phone +380503108784 or Skype: vadim.lobarev