We are a well-established startup who help people to make deliveries faster and reliable by leveraging all existing technologies.
And you have an amazing opportunity to join this journey as one of our Python developers.
Being part of our backend chapter meaning constantly learning, improving and using cut-edge technology.
We believe the best fit for our team will be a team player with good soft skills who know when to compromise and when to excel and deliver a best.
We do not compromise on quality and invest a lot to make our users happy.
About the company
Our project is a platform for delivery of parcels, cargo, official correspondence, food, clothing etc.
It combines both the individual Senders and the Enterprise segment. From small business companies with few employees to the big Enterprise with lots of senders.
All of them serves by professional couriers but anyone in the system can try to work as an individual courier if he or she will want.
Users can track couriers on the map and get status notifications.
Couriers can join us to make deliveries on their own time or on a regular basis. The system will send offers for available shipments near their location and show pre-ordered shipments. Couriers choose their desired jobs according to their availability.
We are open to new technologies and approaches.
We like to apply best practices and do not set ourselves limits.
• Django v1.8-latest
• PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
• Experience in working with any payment system is very desirable.
• Good spoken/written English.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Work experience in Agile teams
• Experience with various bug tracking systems such as Jira, Trello, and Confluence in addition.
• Participating in code reviews.
• Architecture refactoring.
• Working over performance/scalability improvements.
• Professional training.
• Performance related rewards. Salary $2000–4000
• Interesting and challenging work with an established mature professional team.
• Friendly environment, close informal collaboration with company management.
• Exciting projects involving the newest technologies.
• Professional development opportunities.
• Modern and convenient office facilities.
• Free English classes according to different levels of employees.