Job: Systems Engineer Windows
Successful technology organization -- VIP Partner Of Microsoft -- with offices in Miami (USA), San Paolo (Brazil), London (UK) and Kiev (Ukraine), which develop solutions and services for the private equity and alternative asset management industry, covering fund and management company accounting, CRM, investor communications, portfolio monitoring and business intelligence.
The Systems Engineer position manage and maintains the cloud environment we provide our solutions to our clients by identifying system requirements, setting up servers, installing upgrades, maintaining patches, monitoring system performance, and providing customer support.
> 5+ years of experience as a systems engineer (windows), who has performed actual implementation and configurations of systems.
> Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2012R2 (required) and SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014 (required). Experience with other Microsoft technologies including SharePoint2010/2013, CRM 2011/2013/2015, and NAV 2009/2013R2 would also be helpful. A working knowledge of Active Directory and DNS is also required.
> Experience with virtualization (VMware or Hyper-V)
> Working knowledge of Windows Powershell
> System administration, developing standards, LAN/WAN knowledge, multi-tasking, networking knowledge, network maintenance, network performance tuning
• Extensive experience on designing and maintaining secure networks
• Extensive experience on technical designing and maintaining production networks
• Experience on disaster recovery process and procedures
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Capable of managing responsibilities independently.
• Availability for occasional night and weekend support
• English - intermediate or higher (conversation, reading, and writing)
• Design, setup, and maintain production networks
• Control and maintain a secured network
• Administration of multiple systems including Microsoft Windows, SharePoint, SQL, IIS, Hyper V, and Terminal Services
• Assist clients in software installation and network administration such as connectivity issues, software configuration, performance and access permissions etc.
• Assist clients on procedural problems (identification and resolution)
• Provide documentation on equipment, network policies and procedures, and change management
• Troubleshoot any issues that may arise
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of education in a related field
• Certifications: MCITP or MCTS in Windows 2008 and/or SharePoint
• 5+ years of experience in relevant field and capable of managing responsibilities independently
WHY IS THIS VACANCY AN EXCELLENT CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY?
• Product development company -- a leader in the world in private equity solutions for investment funds, venture funds, family offices with head office in Miami, U.S. and offices in San Paolo, (Brazil), London (UK), Kyiv (Ukraine).
• Competitive salary in USD, annual bonus, medical insurance.
• Fully official employment
• Professional development
• Financial stability (salary in USD with regular review)
• Long term work perspective
• Convenient office location near “Klovska” station
• Work in international team with team members in Kyiv (Ukraine), Miami (USA), San Paolo (Brazil), London (UK).
If you are interested, please push the green button below "Submit your resume" and upload your CV in the nest step.
If you have any questions - do not hesitate to contact me by phone +380503108784 or Skype: vadim.lobarev