Job: QA Engineer (75%) / Business Analyst (25%) - Fund Accounting Software
On behalf of our Client – leading developer of private equity solutions covering accounting, CRM, business intelligence and investor portal communications with offices in USA, Europe and R&D center in Kyiv, Ukraine - Mind Hunt is looking for
QA ENGINEER / BUSINESS ANALYST
As a QA Engineer, you have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of company’s products. You will be responsible for designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality for various products.
You will be part of the development team that is working in close collaboration with true industry experts under alternative investment space.
Company builds their products in partnership with Microsoft, which is an opportunity for you to work with the latest business solution platforms.
Your primary responsibility as a QA Engineer will be to work with fund accounting and CRM development team to make sure that testing is defined, planned, and executed in such a manner that all aspects of the solution are addressed and any potential issues are detected and resolved before Go-Live or product release. In other words, you will be responsible for creating and executing the end-to-end test plan to make sure that all elements of the solution work as expected.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related IT Discipline.
• Experience with MS Dynamics NAV or other ERP/Accounting system is preferable
• Experiences in the area of Quality Management
• Effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks skills.
• Creative solving of technical problems
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (English plus Ukrainian or Russian)
• Experience with MS Dynamics CRM
• Experience with SharePoint
• High compensation
• Medical insurance
• Annual bonus
• Trainings and seminars
• Working with the top private equity firms / hedge funds from North America and Europe
• Multicultural environment (the company has offices in U.S. (Miami, NY), UK (London) and Brazil (Sao Paulo)
• Friendly atmosphere and young team
• Convenient office location near ‘Klovska’ station
If you are interested, please push the green button below "Submit your resume" and upload your CV in the nest step.
If you have any questions - do not hesitate to contact me by phone +380503108784 or Skype: vadim.lobarev