Job: Embedded Firmware Developer @ European Product Company
Auditdata (www.auditdata.com) is a Danish company, founded in 1992, with headquarters in Copenhagen, and subsidiaries in the Nordic counties, the UK, the US, and in Ukraine.
Auditdata develops and supports management software systems and measurement equipment for audiologists and hearing instrument dispensers. Our solutions offer hearing care professionals across the world the most complete, user-friendly applications and devices for handling their daily work. Our ultimate mission is to improve the quality of life for people with a hearing disability.
Our full software production lifecycle is handled by our office in Kiev in cooperation with key capacities at our main office in Copenhagen as well as our offices in the UK and US.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a member of Auditdata’s development group, you will become part of the software-hardware team successfully developing medical devices and applications. Your main responsibility will be design & development of embedded firmware used in our Audiological equipment.
As a firmware developer, you will share a leading responsibility for:
• Complete firmware development life cycle from requirements analysis, design, development, testing, hardware integration testing, and trouble-shooting
• Design & development of the embedded firmware used in our Audiological equipment. The firmware is directly communicating to the hardware without using a RTOS (Real time operation system)
• Delivering quality projects to meet the expectations of both internal and external customers
• Working closely together with our software team in Kiev and our hardware development team in Denmark
Your experience and qualifications include most of the points listed below:
• 5+ years’ experience in C programming embedded firmware development (your second native language)
• Experience with complier as IAR for ARM processors
• Experience with real time audio DSP processing (Multi-channel)
• Experience with Multi-layer USB HID protocol communication
• Experience with USB audio with rate feedback mechanism
• Experience and facility using hardware debugging tools
• Experience with version control tools e.g. TFS
• Familiarity with software release process and development of medical devices
• Flair for mixed signal hardware design
• Good spoken and written English
• A M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, IT or similar.
OUR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
We expect that you are a strong firmware developer who has / is:
• Experienced in managing large firmware solutions which have broad control spectrum
• Solid technical background & experience
• Well-founded structured, detailed and analytical approach to finding simple solutions for complex problems
• Open-minded and able to see possibilities despite dynamic and hectic daily life
• Able and willing to be team player, work in teams, showcase flexibility, facilitate team knowledge sharing, learning culture and teamwork
• A strong sense of responsibility and commitment
• It is natural for you to be pro-active and take charge of the situations – situational leadership approach in daily work
• Excellent communication, planning, prioritization and task management skills
• Self-driven, able to work independently and motivated by challenging tasks that should be created from scratch
• Extensive hands on experience in multiple projects in design, development, testing and troubleshooting of embedded firmware products
• Eager to learn and broaden your technical knowledge
• Excited about industry domain and product knowledge
PERSPECTIVES FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
The job will provide interesting technical challenges as well as substantial opportunities for professional development, use of creative and analytical approaches, and for using new technologies and processes for handling the product development.
• Long-term mutual commitment
• A job focused on real product development
• Professional development opportunities
• A stable, international, fully legal company
• Highly skilled, professional colleagues
• Full support with all private administration
• Competitive salary package
• Health insurance
• Annual paid vacation of 24 days
• Appraisal & development interviews
• Modern office facilities in central Kiev
• Professional standards & modern equipment
HOW TO APPLY NOW?
If you are interested, please push the green button below "Submit your resume" and upload your CV in the nest step.
If you have any questions - do not hesitate to contact me by phone +380503108784 or Skype: vadim.lobarev