Вакансия: QA Automation Engineer (C#)
!!! PRODUCT development company from USA (winner of the Enterprise Content Partner Innovation Awards for the Best Mobile Solution)
* Strong QA team consisted of 6 QA Engineers (manual, automations) ...so you can grow professionally and learn new skills
* Long term project ...so you can get stable and interesting job
* Full suite of applications: web, mobile and desktop ...so you can participate in testing oа different applications and use different tools
* High salary $, reviews, office near metro Olimpiyskaya
As QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for automating the test suite for the key components of the Insight product suite. You will create the QA automation infrastructure and develop automated test cases that will be executed in the automated test environment.
The automated QA strategy will include a blend of quality process management and test automation, so you will estimate, plan, and execute test automation activities as well as coordinate the test iterations, track and report the test results and defects resolution.
You will be challenged to support the rapid evolution of the software through validation methods that are both nimble, but also effective enough to drive quality appropriate to enterprise-class software.
• Design and create test scripts using C# for the desktop product components to address areas such as software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, confirmation testing or error
• Building and maintaining web and mobile the automated testing framework
• Integrating automated testing into the CI process
• Test case adjustment for automated testing needs
• Preparation of test data and test environments for automated testing
• Reviews automated tests and provide suggestions to improve the quality of the test
• Analyze and report testing results
• 2+ years of relevant experience in developing C# automation tests using dedicated test automation tools like (UI Automation)
• Good understanding of object oriented programming, design and debugging skills
• Experience of source control systems and configuration management
• Hands-on experience in test automation for desktop applications
• Profound understanding of SDLC and QA techniques
• Expertise in JIRA software for test planning or other test management tools
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery model
• Experience of working in highly automated QA environments with established continuous testing practice.
• English – intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of one or more of the following technologies:
- Java - Servlets, Spring, XML processing, Web-services
- Net and Windows programming – Win API, Shell programming, multi-threaded applications
- Prior experience with content management systems such as Documentum, Sharepoint, Opentext, Alfresco, Filenet
• Strong communication skills. Ability to work with multiple business and development teams.
• Desire and energy to work in a fast-paced environment - previous startup experience is a plus.
• Strong background in developing complex enterprise class software running on server platforms.
• Passion for solving problems.
• A sense of humor and willingness to learn new things.
APPLY NOW (position is urgent)!
If you are interested, please push the green button below "Submit your resume" and upload your CV in the nest step.
If you have any questions - do not hesitate to contact me by phone +380503108784 or Skype: vadim.lobarev