Job: Performance Test Engineer
The USA-based content management technology company with its flagship product. The company works for 6+ years and develops a niche product which is in TOP-3 best in the niche.
The product is based on a high-level code and logic which converts into challenging tasks for smart developers.
Clients are TOP financial corporations, world-known companies as General Electric and Walmart, which brings billion dollar contracts and constant growth to the company.
The person who successfully will pass our recruitment process and join the team should have an experience with system administration and engineering, execute tests, and participate in troubleshooting when issues are identified.
● 2+ years performance testing experience using HP Load Runner (Development, Execution, Analysis and Reporting)
● Working experience with system administration/engineering (Windows, Linux, Websphere, Tomcat, MySQL)
● Solid experience with performance testing of the web, desktop, and mobile applications
● Practical experience in web services performance testing, SOAP and REST Service Concepts
● Working experience with performance testing in agile and waterfall SDLC
● Working experience with Confluence and Jira
● Working experience with preparing and presenting performance test plan, performance test analysis, and performance test result
● Hands-on experience in working with various protocols (HTTP/HTML, TCP/IP, .NET, PTP, AJAX, Web Services)
● Solid understanding of WEB API lifecycle including server side and client side
● Experience in usage of CI systems
● Ability to setup performance testing from scratch
● Ability to understand complex system architectures and come up with creative solutions to performance problems
● Ability to dig into logs and errors whenever appropriate
● Basic understanding of programming languages (JAVA)
● Experienced in web services performance testing, SOAP, WCF
● Analyze business and technical requirements
● Develop performance tests in HP Load Runner
● Perform tests execution and results analysis
● Identify through analysis and trending of capacity/performance results in future bottlenecks and publish to engineering and operations management
● Preparing and presenting performance testing plan, performance test analysis, and performance test result
● Perform technical and non-functional validations (response time, architecture pattern, resource consumptions, and etc.) across the development life cycle
● Identifying and Assisting project teams with application and system tuning needs
● Providing application profiling support to assist in defect analysis and application and system tuning
● Work with development team to analyze and resolve defects related to performance and capacity
● Document application capacity plans for each application
● Provide simulator support and drive initiative for improvement
● Report defects and interact with software developers and testers to ensure they are fixed and thoroughly tested
WHY IS THIS POSITION AN EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL STEP:
● Working in the international team
● Smart, strong and proactive team with the highest standards
● Ability to affect on product and ALL operations in the company
● Great opportunity to develop in the strong professional environment
HOW TO APPLY NOW?
If you are interested, please push the green button below "Submit your resume" and upload your CV in the nest step.
If you have any questions - do not hesitate to contact me by phone +380503108784 or Skype: vadim.lobarev