Job: Senior Full-Stack Developer
MAJOR TASK TO BE SOLVED:
- Investigate existing architecture and propose technology to create web client (for example using Angular, React or another new technology)
- Server-side Azure development and deployment, including focus on Active Directory integration, ASP.NET MVC, Web API.
- Ensure that our Azure solution are fully scalable and configurable to meet different customer requirements;
- As we follow the Agile/SCRUM approach, you will also be actively involved in sprint planning and project management together with the team;
- Analyzing requirements and creating the simplest and most effective solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience with design patterns and best practices, systems architecture
- 4+ years’ experience in Coding C# / ASP.NET MVC
- 4+ MS SQL development and optimization experience
- 3+ years Web API
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Entity Framework and familiarity with code first approach
- Strong Relational Database Concepts
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework (WPF/UWPF)
- Familiarity with Microservices and Restful architecture
- Familiarity with MS LINQ and Lambda expression
- Test Driven Development experience
- Auditdata (www.auditdata.com) is a Danish company, founded in 1992, with headquarters in Copenhagen, and subsidiaries in the Nordic counties, the UK, the US, and in Ukraine.
- Leader in audiology market (80% of hospitals in Scandinavia and UK use companies' products) with headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Development Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- Clinic Management Software
- New project (70% is new functionality)
- Team: Software Architect, 4 Senior Full-Stack Developers, 2 QA Engineers, Product Manager, Scrum Master, Software Development Director
- SCRUM methodology
WHY IS THIS POSITION AN EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY?
- Work in successful product development company (world leader in audiology) so you you can be sure in STABLE long term job
- High salary in EURO
- Medical insurance
- Salary review annually
- Convenient office near Lukyanovka station
- Performance bonuses
- Private Entrepreneur status with administration taken care for you
- Vacation: 24 WORKING DAYS
HOW TO APPLY NOW?
If you are interested, please push the green button below "Submit your resume" and upload your CV in the nest step.