Job: QA Engineer (BI project)
Our client is the leader in the world in private equity solutions for investment funds, venture funds, family offices with head office in Miami, U.S. and offices in San Paolo, (Brazil), London (UK), Kyiv (Ukraine).
BI solutions for private equity funds.
✦ Review SSRS reports, ETL processes, and Power BI cube connections prior to deployment and delivery to ensure they have met requirements.
✦ Participate in Requirements review to ensure the resulting reports have been adequately described to ensure testable quality.
✦ Train others in generating testable requirements and determining if the created reports and Power BI connections meet those requirements.
✦ Create test sets and automated testing processes for determining if Standard Business Intelligence Product perform as planned.
✔️2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance.
✔️Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field.
✔️Eye for detail in report design including color and structure elements.
✔️Knowledge and understanding of data warehouse star schema design and structure.
✔️Self-motivated, able to work within a project-based environment.
✔️Detail oriented and organized with an ability to meet deadlines.
✔️Demonstrated history of functioning independently while working well in a "team-oriented" environment, taking the initiative to be productive and efficient.
✔️Ability to effectively communicate with users of diverse backgrounds and skill levels from the novice user to the expert programmer.
✔️Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-moving and constantly changing environment.
Will be a plus:
✔️Knowledge and understanding of SSRS Reporting output.
✔️Experience with Business Intelligence, SQL 2012 or later, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and Power BI preferred.
✔️Exposure to fund accounting and corporate accounting preferred.
✔️General knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM and/or Dynamics NAV a plus.
✔️Background in finance, economics, statistics or mathematics a plus.
WHY IS THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY AN EXCELLENT CAREER STEP FOR YOU?
- Our client is the leader in the world in private equity solutions for investment funds, venture funds, family offices with head office in Miami, U.S. and offices in San Paolo, (Brazil), London (UK), Kyiv (Ukraine).
- Competitive salary in USD, annual bonus (up to 30%), medical insurance.
- Fully official employment
- Professional development
- Professional equipment and comfortable furniture
- Long term work perspective
- Convenient office location near “Klovska” station
- Work in the international team with team members in Kyiv (Ukraine), Miami (USA), San Paolo (Brazil), London (UK).
HOW TO APPLY NOW?
Please push the green on this page and upload your CV.