Job: Middle/ Senior Full Stack (Symfony) Developer
About us: EchoUA is a dynamic IT outstaffing/outsourcing company, which specializes in web development since 2013 and proved to be not only a successful partner to our Clients but also a good employer.
Project description: Our Client publishes an open source solution dedicated to service-oriented marketplaces (platforms like AirBNB, Drivy, BlaBlaCar etc.). Their “open source” approach and the quality of their solution allow them to be market leaders in this sector with very strong growth. The Client developed and continues to improve own open source product - one of the best solutions in the world related to service market.
Project technologies: Symfony 2/3, PHP 5 & 7, MySQL & MongoDB, HTML5, CSS3 & Jquery, Github & Bitbucket, Debian, PHPStorm, Behat, JIRA & Confluence, Jenkins.
Interesting: Client is from France with offices in Paris and Antibes.
Team: 2 PMs, 3 Lead developers, 4 developers, UI/UX designer.
• Further development and improvement of an open-source market-place platform;
• Development of new custom market-places based on the open-source platform for specific clients;• Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
• Collaborate with other team members;
• Business trips to Paris.
• Back-end (Symfony, Doctrine, MongoDB, Cocorico, Admin Sonata, FOSUserBundle, LiipImagineBundle, Stripe / Mangopay, Geocoding etc.);
• Front-end (Jquery, Less, HTML5, CSS, Google Map API, etc);
• Functional tests (Behat, Jenkins etc);
• Code review (Bitbucket, Github etc);
• English at least upper-intermediate.
About our life:
• Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
• Challenging tasks and professional growth;
• Paid vacations, days off and sick leaves;
• PE (Private Entrepreneur) accounting and support;
• Comfortable workplace, office kitchen and rest area;
• Company English classes (50% compensation);
• Professional workshops and seminars attendance (50% compensation);
• Sport activities attendance (50% compensation);
• Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events;
• Inspiring Friday breakfasts with colleagues;
• Possibility to work from home 2 days per month;
• Relocation assistance to nonresidential job seekers.
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com or apply online!