Job: Middle/Senior Python Developer
About us: EchoUA is a dynamic IT outstaffing/outsourcing company, which specializes in web development since 2013 and has shown itself not only as a successful partner to its Clients but also a good employer.
Project description: The team will be involved in the re-platforming of the Made.com backend onto a modern architecture employing Python services as part of an event-driven system running on AWS Cloud infrastructure.
About client: MADE.COM is a brand based in London, England that designs and retails homewares and furniture online, and across a network of experiential showrooms in Europe. The company sells quality furniture at an affordable price. Made.com wants to disrupt high-end furniture stores by controlling everything from manufacturing to the e-commerce platform.
Project technologies: Python, AWS, Docker, Ansible, Nomad, Consul, Git.
Team: Product Owner, Team Lead, 3-4 Developers, QA.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Team Lead, QA and other development teams;
- Learn from your peers while working on a range of modern techniques and patterns;
- Your team will develop maintainable, modular, scalable software, using industry best practices throughout;
- You will be working in a mixed language's environment and developing our platform using emerging technologies (Docker, Ansible, Nomad, Consul) and architectures such as event sourcing, CQRS, and MicroServices.
- 3+ years of experience with Python;
- Experience working with SQL or NoSQL databases;
- Experience with continuous integration, automated deployment and continuous delivery;
- You have an interest in writing clean and maintainable code using TDD;
- Experience with Source Control (e.g. Git) and understanding of branching strategies;
- A good understanding of Scrum and XP and related Agile methodologies.
About our life:
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
- Challenging tasks and professional growth;
- Paid vacations, days off and sick leaves;
- PE (Private Entrepreneur) accounting and support;
- Comfortable workplace, office kitchen and rest area;
- Company English classes (50% compensation);
- Professional workshops and seminars attendance (50% compensation);
- Sport activities attendance (50% compensation);
- Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events;
- Inspiring Friday breakfasts with colleagues;
- Possibility to work from home 2 days per month;
- Relocation assistance to nonresidential job seekers.