Job: Senior DevOps Engineer
About us: EchoUA is an established software company with the core emphasis on dedicated teams that operates since 2013. Right now we are 50+ people and carry on growing.
Project description: You will be working on building solution that allows buying/selling bitcoin, litecoin, and bitcoin cash using the chain of company’s ATMs and user's crypto wallet on the smartphone. It would allow bringing crypto to daily life exchanges in a very easy and comfortable way.
Project technologies: Python 2.7, AWS, CloudFormation service, SQS, API Gateway, RDS.
Interesting: This DevOps engineer will work as a dedicated developer to our US-based partner.
Team: CTO, Project manager, 1-2 developers.
• Design, build and maintain the infrastructure and tools in the AWS environment;
• Work closely with CTO to ensure that solutions are designed with the security, scale/performance, operability and customer user experience in mind; • Daily communication with team members in the US.
• 4+ years of experience (DevOps / Configurations);
• Excellent proficiency with AWS;
• Experience with Linux and Git;
• Understanding basic Agile ceremonies;
• Experience with Docker;
• Experience with Python 2.7.
About our life:
• Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
• Challenging tasks and professional growth;
• Paid vacations, days off and sick leaves;
• PE (Private Entrepreneur) accounting and support;
• Comfortable workplace, office kitchen and rest area;
• Company English classes (50% compensation);
• Professional workshops and seminars attendance (50% compensation);
• Sport activities attendance (50% compensation);
• Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events;
• Inspiring Friday breakfasts with colleagues;
• Possibility to work from home 2 days per month;
• Relocation assistance to nonresidential job seekers.
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com or apply online!