Job: Full Stack Architect/CTO
About us: EchoUA is a dynamic IT outstaffing/outsourcing company, which specializes in web development since 2013 and has shown itself not only as a successful partner to its Clients, but also a good employer.
Project description: This opportunity is unique since we’re helping our new client JellyNote to source a key role in their company - CTO. Jellynote is a web and mobile platform where you can play and learn your favourite songs and meet other musicians who love playing music together.
It offers over 400,000 songs that you can play to learn through original artist video master classes, video tutorials, sheets, tabs, chords and instrument view for a wide range of instruments.
It’s a well-funded startup based in Paris and currently is growing its tech team starting with a core role - CTO.
Jellynote has around 1.5 million unique visitors each month, with traffic and revenues both growing at double digit rates.
Project technologies: Python, Django, C++ (viewer), Rest, CSS3, ES6, CoffeeScript, React, Node, Vue, MongoDB.
The chosen person will be responsible for the formation of a team of 5 specialists:
• Back-End developer;
• Front-End developer;
• iOS developer;
• Android developer;
• QA analyst.
• Ambitious all round software engineer;
• 8+ years of experience in software development including team leadership and architecture design;
• Hands on experience with Python, MongoDB, JS frameworks and cloud infrastructure configuration;
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team;
• Great communications skills (English);
• Hands on and loving of the startup environment;
• It’s a plus if you are a musician yourself and play one of our four main
instruments (piano, guitar, bass, ukulele).
• Lead development of the new sheet music marketplace and creators’ dashboard;
• Recruit 1 front end and 1 back end engineer, later on iOS and Android engineers;
• Evaluate technology choices, and potentially lead refactoring work;
• Implement agile methods and rigorous testing & deployment processes;
• Participate in R&D efforts to improve the interactive score viewer, and imagine algorithms to automate the transcription of a score;
• Always keep financial and human cost of decisions in mind.
About our life:
• Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
• Challenging tasks and professional growth;
• Paid vacations, days off and sick leaves;
• PE (Private Entrepreneur) accounting and support;
• Comfortable workplace, office kitchen and rest area;
• Company English classes (50% compensation);
• Professional workshops and seminars attendance (50% compensation);
• Any sport activities (50% compensation);
• Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events;
• Inspiring Friday breakfasts with colleagues;
• Possibility to work from home 2 days per month;
• Relocation assistance to nonresidential job seekers.
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online!