Job: Middle/Senior Python Developer (UK, Serbia)
About us: EchoUA is a dynamic IT outstaffing/outsourcing company, which specializes in web development since 2013 and has shown itself not only as a successful partner to its Clients but also a good employer.
Project description: Client is a fintech startup based in London and Belgrade that builds innovative tools for the retail trading and broader financial services industry.
It is committed to delivering smart and efficient fintech products and services, with the intention to revolutionise the market by making life easier for all who work in finance, and to make innovation-driven thinking into industry standard. Their mission is to turn the existing, complex technologies, into simple and engaging novel concepts. By creating advanced products, services and apps available to any individual worldwide, Client strives to empower people to actively participate in the world of finance.
Project technologies: Python (Django), PostgreSQL, MongoDB, REST APIs.
Interesting: Client's main product is Broker IQ, the most innovative broker management software on the market; Broker IQ offers customer onboarding and ID verification, comprehensive analytics, Back Office and CRM, Payment processing, Marketing integration and automation, and many custom-crafted features which helps brokers attract, convert, monetise, and retain customers. The company was founded in 2013.
Team: There are 5 teams on the Client's side. Each Team has several front-end and back-end developers, as well as at least 1 QA.
• Development of reusable, testable, and efficient code;
• Design and implementation of performant and easy-to-use APIs, used by both internal and external clients;
• Implementation of security and data protection standards, in collaboration with security team;
• Knowledge and experience sharing with other teams.
• Excellent English communication skills - both written and verbal;
• Experience with working in distributed teams (not only freelancing/outsourcing);
• Solid software development experience in Python and Python's web frameworks (Django preferred);
• Excellent understanding and experience with REST APIs;
• Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL and MongoDB);
• Deep understanding of infrastructure standard methodologies (tests, logging, CI, monitoring, and similar);
Good to have:
• Caching backends (e.g. Redis);
• Messaging protocols (e.g. RabbitMQ);
• Distributed task queue systems (e.g. Celery);
• Push notification implementations (Django channels or proprietary systems);
• Contributing to open source or working on personal projects.
About our life:
• Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
• Challenging tasks and professional growth;
• Paid vacations, days off and sick leaves;
• PE (Private Entrepreneur) accounting and support;
• Comfortable workplace, office kitchen and rest area;
• Company English classes (50% compensation);
• Sport activities attendance (50% compensation);
• Professional workshops and seminars attendance (50% compensation);
• Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events;
• Inspiring Friday breakfasts with colleagues;
• Relocation assistance to nonresidential job seekers.
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com or apply online!