Job: Manual QA Engineer (France)
About us: EchoUA is a dynamic IT outstaffing/outsourcing company, which specializes in web development since 2013 and has shown itself not only as a successful partner to its Clients, but also a good employer.
Project description: Our Client publishes an open source solution dedicated to service-oriented marketplaces (platforms like AirBNB, Drivy, BlaBlaCar etc.). Their “open source” approach and the quality of their solution allow them to be market leaders in this sector with very strong growth.
The Client developed and continues to improve own open source product - one of the best solutions in the world related to service market.
Project technologies: Symfony 2/3, PHP 5 & 7, MySQL & MongoDB, HTML5, CSS3 & Jquery, Github & Bitbucket, Debian, PHPStorm, Behat, JIRA & Confluence, Jenkins.
Interesting: Client is from France with offices in Paris and Antibes.
Team: 3-5 experienced Symfony Engineers.
• Review requirements specifications;
• Create acceptance criteria and checklists for newly developed features;
• Feature quality verification according to the checklist;
• Communicate with internal and external development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations.
• 1.5+ years of experience with manual testing;
• Experience in gathering/clarifying of business requirements;
• Hands-on experience in testing WEB apps;
• Experience in writing test cases, execution and reporting;
• Understanding of software testing (integration, functional, regression);
• Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment in a tight collaboration with the development team;
• Strong communication skills;
• Good level of spoken and written English.
About our life:
• Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
• Challenging tasks and professional growth;
• Paid vacations, days off and sick leaves;
• PE (Private Entrepreneur) accounting and support;
• Comfortable workplace, office kitchen and rest area;
• Company English classes (50% compensation);
• Professional workshops and seminars attendance (50% compensation);
• Any sport activities (50% compensation);
• Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events;
• Inspiring Friday breakfasts with colleagues;
• Possibility to work from home 2 days per month;
• Relocation assistance to nonresidential job seekers.
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com or apply online!