· Develop hardware including circuits: high speed digital, FPGA, analog, DC2DC, power amplifiers, and sensors.
· Develop algorithms for data processing in relevant FPGA environments
· Develop algorithms for embedded microcontroller environments.
· Maintain continuous design improvement cycles throughout the product life cycle
· Responsible for the design life cycle from design to release until end of life
•B.Sc. in electronics from a recognized university – must
•At least 5 years of active experience in hardware design – must
•Familiarity with Piezo print heads – advantage
•Wide complex systems view and orientation
•Methodical, logical thinker with good analytical skills
•Capable of troubleshooting/debugging system electronic related issues
•Good verbal and written communication skills both in Hebrew and English
•Proactive, self-motivated, self-managed