Job: Middle/ Senior PHP (Symfony) Developer
About us: Echo is an established software company with a core emphasis on dedicated teams that operates since 2013. Right now we are 60+ people and carry on growing.
Project description: SeatPlan is a London based theatre ticketing company with a small team and startup atmosphere. They're passionate about delivering the best possible theatre experiences to their customers. SeatPlan combines theatre seat prices with audience reviews and photos to give their customers the best possible information to choose and book the best tickets.
Project technologies: PHP, Symfony 3, Vue.js, AWS, Git etc.
Interesting: SeatPlan unique website helps over 200k users per month across the UK.
Team: Echo: 1 Back-end + 1 Front-end; SeatPlan: Head of Development + 3 developers.
Role: We're looking for an experienced PHP Developer who can contribute to architecture and implementation of a challenging ticket search engine and interactive seating plan website. Ultimately enabling our users to choose and book the best tickets. You'll be responsible for delivering scalable, testable products in an agile development environment, building on the foundations of our Symfony 3 system. You'll be working with the Head of Development in a team of 4 to meet ambitious targets on a cutting edge technology stack.
• 4+ years of commercial development experience;
• Strong PHP (Symfony or Laravel) knowledge;
• Great English communication;
About our life:
• Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
• Challenging tasks and professional growth;
• Paid vacations, days off and sick leaves;
• PE (Private Entrepreneur) accounting and support;
• Comfortable workplace, office kitchen and rest area;
• Company English classes (50% compensation);
• Professional workshops and seminars attendance (50% compensation);
• Sport activities attendance (50% compensation);
• Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events;
• Inspiring Friday breakfasts with colleagues;
• Possibility to work from home 2 days per month;
• Relocation assistance to nonresidential job seekers.
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com or apply online!