Job: Manual QA Analyst (Platinium Group, Monaco)
About us: Echo is a dynamic IT outsourcing company, which specializes in web development since 2013 and has shown itself not only as a successful partner to its customers but also a good employer.
About this client: Platinium Group (PG) occupies a prominent role in the ticketing industry. Interacting with some of the biggest names of the Sports and Entertainment businesses. The company provides its powerful technology to international event organizers across the world such as Formula1, MotoGP/Motocross.
Project technologies: PHP7, Symfony 3, MySQL5.7, JS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Ajax, Jquery, JSON, HTML5, CSS3.
Team: 2х Team Leads, 20-25x Developers, 2-4x QA Analysts.
• Knowledge of tools such as Github is a plus;
• Agile organization and methodology (Kanban, Scrum);
• Analytical mind;
• English at least at level upper-intermediate;
• Experience of work as a Software tester is obligatory (no less than 1 year).
• Reviewing and analyzing system specifications;
• Report bugs and errors to development teams;
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
• Help troubleshoot issues.
About our life:
• Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
• Challenging tasks and professional growth;
• Paid vacations, days off and sick leaves;
• PE (Private Entrepreneur) accounting and support;
• Comfortable workplace, office kitchen, and rest area;
• Company English classes (50% compensation);
• Professional workshops and seminars attendance (50% compensation);
• Any sports activities (50% compensation);
• Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events;
• Inspiring Friday breakfasts with colleagues;
• Possibility to work from home 2 days per month;
• Relocation assistance to nonresidential job seekers.
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online!