Job: Middle/Senior Java Developer (PG, Monaco)
About us: Echo is a dynamic IT outsourcing company, which specializes in web development since 2013 and has shown itself not only as a successful partner to its customers but also a good employer.
About this client: Platinium Group (PG) occupies a prominent role in the ticketing industry. Interacting with some of the biggest names of the Sports and Entertainment businesses, the company provides its powerful technology to international event organizers across the world such as Formula1, MotoGP/Motocross.
As of now, the mission is to constantly create new functionality and adapt the platform to new markets and customers. This means new challenges and opportunities for the development team, usage of new technologies and ability to suggest own ideas.
We are starting a major project to develop a new ticketing system for a famous football club of Italian Serie A. This system will be based on an existing core and will include a lot of additional features and integrations.
Technologies of the core:
- MariaDB (or Mysql, I prefer Maria due to license and performance)
- Spring Framework
- JNA library
- ApacheCommons library
- JasperReport library
- BouncyCastel library
- Eclipse IDE (J2EE modules)
- SVN or GIT repository
Team: 2х Team Leads, 20-25x Developers, 2-4x QA Analysts.
- Strong competence in Java (4+ years of experience);
- Knowledge of Spring framework and its modules (WebMVC and JDBC module);
- Proficient with Tomcat 8;
- Experience with SQL DBs (MySQL, MariaDB);
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Develop Java-based e-commerce solution;
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- Taking part in tech discussion and decision-making process;
- Daily communication with team members in Monaco;
- Mustering and utilizing new tools and techniques;
- Being able to collaborate, suggest and take the lead when necessary.
About our life:
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
- Challenging tasks and professional growth;
- Paid vacations, days off and sick leaves;
- PE (Private Entrepreneur) accounting and support;
- Comfortable workplace, office kitchen, and rest area;
- Company English classes (50% compensation);
- Professional workshops and seminars attendance (50% compensation);
- Any sports activities (50% compensation);
- Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events;
- Inspiring Friday breakfasts with colleagues;
- Possibility to work from home 2 days per month;
- Relocation assistance to nonresidential job seekers.
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online!