Terms of Service
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.1.This Agreement regulates the relationship between the administration (hereinafter - the Administration) and users (hereinafter - the User) of an Automation recruiting system Persia, located at www.PersiaHR.com (hereinafter - the Service).
- 1.2.This Agreement is a public offer.
- 1.3.Joining the Service means acceptance of the terms of this agreement.
- 1.4.When using paid functions of the Service a written agreement between the Administration and the User must be made.
2. SUBJECT MATTER
- 2.1.The User charges Administration with providing the information services of access to an online service Persia(hereinafter - the Service), and the Administration is committed to provide the User with it.
- 2.2.The User agrees to use the Service in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
3. ORDER OF SERVICE
- 3.1.The User registers on the Service without assistance.
- 3.2.The User gets access to the Service for a period and with such a set of features that are provided by the tariff plan selected by the User.
- 3.3.After registration, a free trial period is provided for the User. At the end of the trial period, the User is automatically transferred to the tariff plan Free. The functions of paid service are started by the Administration only after being ordered and prepaid by the User.
- 3.4.The User uses the Service without assistance. Log in to the Service (access to the Service) is carried out with the help of an e-mail address and a password. The User can choose a password and change it at any time.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ADMINISTRATION
- 4.1.The Administration shall:
- 4.1.1.Provide User with access to the system during the entire period paid by the User in accordance with the selected tariff plan.
- 4.1.2.Ensure the safety of data stored at the Service by User. The Administration gives Users the ability to download the files placed in the system to the User’s computer for backup.
- 4.1.3.Ensure safety, availability and confidentiality of the User’s data and their protection from access by third parties. Administration does not provide any data posted by Users on the Service to any third parties. The administration does not use the data, does not control, validate or modify the data posted by Users on the Service.
- 4.1.4.Use the methods and means approved by the industry to ensure the confidentiality and security of the data.
- 4.1.5.Consult Users on the Service on working days in accordance with the schedule of the Administration. Members are consulted by phone (044) 384-20-05 and (057) 758-66-36 or by email (support@PersiaHR.com).
- 4.2.The Administration has the right to:
- 4.2.1.Restrict user to access the service:
- 220.127.116.11.at the end of the period paid by the User;
- 18.104.22.168.under such actions of User, which in the opinion of the Administration do not correspond with the function of the system, can jeopardize its functioning or violate any laws.
- 4.2.2.Send the User newsletter on the Service via e-mail.
- 4.2.3.Use the information posted by Users on the Service to improve system performance as statistics, but only in generalized and anonymous form.
- 4.2.4.Make changes to the Service without prior notice.
5. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- 5.1.User is obliged to:
- 5.1.1.Use the system in accordance with its purpose: in order to automate the procedures of staff recruiting.
- 5.1.2.Ensure the confidentiality of personal data of third parties posted by the User on the Service.
- 5.1.3.Safely store passwords for access to the Service.
- 5.1.4.Give access to the Service with the means considered by the Service, and only for people who have the right of access to such data.
- 5.1.5.Adhere to the rules of the Law of Ukraine On Protection of Personal Data.
- 5.2.User has the right to:
- 5.2.1.Use the service in accordance with the selected tariff plan.
- 5.2.2.Use the service free of charge in accordance with the terms of the tariff plan Free for an unlimited period.
- 5.2.3.Provide access to the Service to staff representatives who are permitted to work with such information (if it is possible under the tariff plan selected by the User). The User provides or terminates the access to these people with the help of a special interface bar of the Service. All the activity (placement and changing of the information, access to information ) of such users of the Service is considered to be the activity of the User.
- 5.2.4.Be consulted by the Administration about the Service on working days in accordance with the schedule of the Administration.
- 5.2.5.Download to their computer the files placed on the Service. The files are provided for the User as a zip file after completing a required form.
- 5.2.6.Receive the information about the work of the Service by e-mail, as well as to unsubscribe from this newsletter.
- 5.2.7.Access the information uploaded by them on the Service for at least three months after the end of the paid period. In particular, during this period the User can make a backup copy of the placed files with the help of the Service tools provided for this purpose.
6. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
- 6.1.Parties are responsible for any failure to perform this Agreement in the manner provided in this Agreement and the laws of Ukraine.
- 6.2.User is responsible for all content posted on the Service (its reliability, correspondence with laws, the possibility of violation of the third parties’ rights, etc.).
- 6.3.The User is solely responsible for the safety of their passwords and access to the Service, for any loss or damage that may occur due to unauthorized use of their login, password, and/or channel access. The User is solely responsible for the activity of users for whom the access to the Service is allowed. The administration is not responsible for it, and it does not cover damage incurred due to unauthorized access by third parties to the information contained in the User account.
- 6.4.The Administration is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the information posted on the site by the User.
- 6.5.The Administration is not responsible for the possible use of the information published by the User on the Service by third party, and for the consequences of such use in cases of getting the access to such information due to negligence of the User (weak passwords, failure to ensure the password secret, direct access to the information for third parties).
- 6.6.Administration is not responsible for any damage or loss that may occur when the User use the Service, or when it is impossible to use the Service or some of its functions.
- 6.7.The Service is provided as it is. If the work of the Service meets failures, errors, inconsistencies the Administration makes reasonable efforts to correct them. In addition, the User agrees that the obligation to fix such failures, errors, inconsistencies, and the timing of their removal, shall be determined by the Administration.
- 6.8.In all cases, the financial responsibility of the Parties under this Agreement is limited by the amount of the monthly payment for the Service in accordance with the tariff plan chosen by the User.
- 6.9.Parties are not responsible for the complete or partial failure to fulfill their obligations under this Agreement, if such failure is caused irresistible force (Force Majeure), which is extraordinary and unavoidable under the given conditions, including riots, restraining by the authorities, natural disasters, fires, catastrophes and other force majeure.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 7.1.Relationship of the Parties under this Agreement is regulated by the applicable laws of Ukraine. Relationship between the Contractor, the User and third parties related to access to the personal data is governed by the terms of this Agreement, as well as the Law of Ukraine About Protection of Personal Data.
- 7.2.This Agreement shall enter into force on the date of registration of the User on the Service and it is valid for the period of availability User's account on the Service.
- 7.3.The Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement or in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.