- The User of PersiaHR system placing resume and/or other data in system and/or sending jobs and/or other similar letters to the e-mail addresses of applicants and/or other system users gives unconditional consent to PersiaHR system and to process their personal data (contained in their resumes, messages and/or other information collected and/or posted in system and/or sent to other System Users) to third parties who have access to this System.
- PersiaHR system carries out the processing of the user's personal data by any means with the purpose of proper provision of services to the User (identification, authentication, authorization, password recovery, sending information materials by subscribing to the user, responding to requests and letters from the user, as well as for other actions necessary for the proper provision of services).
- Processing of Personal Data includes any actions and/or a set of actions that involve collecting, registering, storing, adapting, modifying, updating, using and distributing (selling, transferring), deleting User's Personal Data for the purpose of providing services of the System.
- User's consent to the process his personal data does not require PersiaHR system additional notices when transfer his personal data to third parties in accordance to Art. 21 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data".
- By accepting this agreement, the user confirms that he understands his rights as defined by the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data", as well as the purpose of collecting, storing and processing his personal data. The user also agrees that the processing of his personal data is unlimited.
- The user may at any time change (update, supplement) his personal data or part of it, as well as his privacy settings, using the function of editing and setting access to personal information, and require Administration to completely delete his account and all personal data from the database of the System.
- PersiaHR system includes the user's data in the database of the personal data of the users of the system from the moment when the User first starts using the Service, and also during the entire period of using the site.
- When using the System by the User, third-party Internet codes may be present on the Internet pages of the resource, as a result of which such third parties receive the following data: information provided by the User both when filling in the registration forms of the service and during the use of the site; cookies; IP-addresses; settings of Internet browsers. This Internet resources of third parties are: systems for collecting statistics of visits to services (counters bigmir.net, Google Analytics, etc.); social plug-ins (blocks) of social networks (for example, Facebook, etc.); system of banner ads (for example, AdSense, etc.); other resources.